Our first focus on Senior Ministries is to show care for this population through this COVID-19 pandemic.
You can find resources for "Senior Care in the Midst of Covid" here.
Here are some other resources for you...
- ALOA (Adult Lutherans Organized for Action)
- ALOA’s focus was and continues to be:
- To help congregations strengthen their ministry with and for older adults; and
- To encourage older adults to affirm their gifts and use those gifts in service to family, church, community and the world.
- Assisted Living
- Assisted Living is a community organization that prioritizes helping those who are disabled and the elderly fully enjoy their healthy years and age gracefully. Our organization creates and publishes comprehensive, unbiased, free web-based resources. We have been featured on the Parkinson’s Foundation, US Department of Health and Human Services - Health Finder, Global Healthspan Policy Institute, and is referenced by many governmental agencies and organizations across the web.
- AssistedLiving.org is dedicated to enhancing the lives of older adults by compiling comprehensive research, the latest studies, and real-world insight from experts, caregivers, and seniors into easy-to-understand, actionable guides and resources.
- more to come...